Taylor Group Plumbing, Heating & Mechanical Inc. is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to provide our clients with outmost professional and quality service. Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to exceed goals? Are you looking for a positive, supportive, and fun environment to work in? If so, read on!
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. We have generous paid time off (PTO) which includes paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick days. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply now!
About Taylor Group Plumbing:
At Taylor Group we strive to provide quality service at the highest level so our customers can focus their lives and not their home system. Since 2003, we have provided excellent service to our customer so they can have a safe and healthy home or business. We genuinely believe we protect the health of the nation and we take it very seriously.
We’re striving to become a 20 truck, $12 million operation with 50 employees in the next 3-5 years. With our drive and confidence, we will achieve this goal by serving our customers along the way. We will take the necessary steps by technology training and consulting our team to achieve this goal.
As a family-owned company, we take care of our employees like they are part of our family. We truly value their contributions which is why we offer great and competitive compensation-and we always try to promote from within. Our management is there for our team to offer support and help them to grow professionally. Come join our family!
- Safety First: In these uncertain times, safety is our main focus
- Wow every Customer: Put the consumer at the center of everything we do. Surpass expectations, every time.
- We believe reputation is everything: Satisfaction 100% money back guaranteed
- Best trained team in the business: We constantly train our team with trade knowledge and technology
- Excellence: We do challenging work and achieve incredible things. Excellence is one of our core values
Do you have a positive attitude? Are you creative? Are you professionally written? Are you a trainable and coachable learner? Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? If you like to have fun, you may be perfect for this position!
As an office staff you start each day ready to bring new ideas for our company. You will handle all in - outbound calls. As well as working directly with the president to uncover ways of implementing these ideas into our company. You will recommend appropriate procedures and explain their associated benefits clearly, and accurately. You enjoy being creative and coming up with new ideas. Using your skills, you offer steps and solutions for our employees to get the best of their ability and skills.
- 2 years of office experience in similar trade company
- Experience in scheduling coordinating
- Strong ability to write compose clear and concise documents
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to pass a background check and periodic drug tests
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables