Taylor Group Plumbing, Heating & Mechanical Inc. is looking to hire a Bookkeeper/ Accounts Receivables and Payable to provide our clients with outmost professional and quality service. Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to exceed goals? Are you looking for a positive, supportive, and fun environment to work in? If so, read on!
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. We have generous paid time off (PTO) which includes paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick days. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply now!
About Taylor Group Plumbing:
At Taylor Group we strive to provide quality service at the highest level so our customers can focus their lives and not their home system. Since 2003, we have provided excellent service to our customer so they can have a safe and healthy home or business. We genuinely believe we protect the health of the nation and we take it very seriously.
We’re striving to become a 20 truck, $12 million operation with 50 employees in the next 3-5 years. With our drive and confidence, we will achieve this goal by serving our customers along the way. We will take the necessary steps by technology training and consulting our team to achieve this goal.
As a family-owned company, we take care of our employees like they are part of our family. We truly value their contributions which is why we offer great and competitive compensation-and we always try to promote from within. Our management is there for our team to offer support and help them to grow professionally. Come join our family!
- Safety First: In these uncertain times, safety is our main focus
- Wow every Customer: Put the consumer at the center of everything we do. Surpass expectations, every time.
- We believe reputation is everything: Satisfaction 100% money back guaranteed
- Best trained team in the business: We constantly train our team with trade knowledge and technology
- Excellence: We do challenging work and achieve incredible things. Excellence is one of our core values
Do you have a positive attitude? Are you creative? Are you professionally written? Are you a trainable and coachable learner? Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? If you like to have fun, you may be perfect for this position!
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Extensive knowledge with Quickbooks Online is a must
- Proven book keeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail