Taylor Group Plumbing, Heating & Mechanical Inc. is looking to hire a Plumber Helper/Apprentice to provide our clients with outmost professional and quality service. Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to exceed goals? Are you looking for a positive, supportive, and fun environment to work in? If so, read on!
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. We have generous paid time off (PTO) which includes paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick days. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply now!
About Taylor Group Plumbing:
At Taylor Group we strive to provide quality service at the highest level so our customers can focus their lives and not their home system. Since 2003, we have provided excellent service to our customer so they can have a safe and healthy home or business. We genuinely believe we protect the health of the nation and we take it very seriously.
We’re striving to become a 20 truck, $12 million operation with 50 employees in the next 3-5 years. With our drive and confidence, we will achieve this goal by serving our customers along the way. We will take the necessary steps by technology training and consulting our team to achieve this goal.
As a family-owned company, we take care of our employees like they are part of our family. We truly value their contributions which is why we offer great and competitive compensation-and we always try to promote from within. Our management is there for our team to offer support and help them to grow professionally. Come join our family!
- Safety First: In these uncertain times, safety is our main focus
- Wow every Customer: Put the consumer at the center of everything we do. Surpass expectations, every time.
- We believe reputation is everything: Satisfaction 100% money back guaranteed
- Best trained team in the business: We constantly train our team with trade knowledge and technology
- Excellence: We do challenging work and achieve incredible things. Excellence is one of our core values
Do you have a positive attitude? Are you creative? Are you professionally written? Are you a trainable and coachable learner? Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? If you like to have fun, you may be perfect for this position!
As our plumber apprentice you start each day ready to personally connect with clients and offer them the best possible solutions for their plumbing needs. We are looking for a plumber apprentice to efficiently work directly with our service plumber on a variety of plumbing tasks. We are looking for an individual who is dependable, responsible, independent and who is able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
- 2 years of proven experience as a plumber apprentice
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating systems
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school
- Valid drivers license